Die vorläufigen Patch Notes für WoW Patch 10.0.7 sind da - und natürlich gleich mit einem oder mehreren Disclaimern. Denn natürlich sind es nur VORLÄUFIGE Patch Notes und nicht die finalen. Das bedeutet unter anderem, dass das komplette Rework der Vergelter-Paladine darin noch nicht abgebildet ist. Auch soll noch mächtig am Unheilig-Todesritter geschraubt werden. Dazu sind die Patch Notes bislang nur auf Englisch verfügbar.
Obwohl wir es uns in letzter Zeit wieder verstärkt zur Aufgabe gemacht haben, WoW-Patch-Notes für euch zu übersetzen, ist die schiere Menge der vorläufigen Patch Notes einfach zu groß - für ein eigentlich "kleines" Update. Deswegen haben wir sie nicht durch einen Übersetzer gejagt, weil auch die Nachbearbeitung wegen der Menge an WoW-spezifischen Eigennamen einiges an Extrazeit gekostet hätte. Auch von Seiten Blizzard gibt's bislang keine deutschen Patch-Hinweise. Sollte sich das ändern, dann sagen wir euch natürlich Bescheid. Sorry also, wenn ihr jetzt die große Übersetzungs-Offensive erwartet habt, aber wir können das rein von der Manpower derzeit nicht stemmen.
WoW Patch 10.0.7 - Vorläufige Patch Notes
Ihr könnt die Patch Notes auch in den offiziellen WoW-Foren einsehen.
RETURN TO THE FORBIDDEN REACH
In a future PTR build, players return to the Forbidden Reach to learn more of the story of the dracthyr Evoker awakening now that the defeat of Raszageth has been secured. This zone includes new content for max-level players delving into the troubles left behind by the meddling of the Primalists and the chaos they've left behind among the elements. Players will discover hidden Treasure Rooms with the Dragonscale Expedition, encounter new bosses and objectives, more storms, new loot to add to their arsenal, and more.
More information on what to expect in the Forbidden Reach as the new content becomes available in later PTR builds.
- Einen ersten Einblick in die Zone Verbotene Insel haben wir bereits für euch
THE MONK CLASS EXPANDS TO NEW RACES
Lightforged Draenei, Worgen, and Goblin races have learned how to harness their Chi and can now become Monks. Lightforged Draenei and Worgen Monk NPCs have made their homes in Stormwind, Goblin Monk NPCs can be found in Kezan, Bilgewater Cartel, and a Goblin Monk NPC now sells sage advice in Orgrimmar.
- Wir haben euch auch in einer Extranews darüber informiert
- Epidemic has swapped places with Unholy Blight within the talent tree.
- Pestilence implementation has been updated to better reflect the functionality of the tooltip.
- Rotten Touch duration increased to 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Runic Mastery now also increases Runic Corruption's Rune regeneration rate by an additional 10/20%.
- Commander of the Dead has been updated to always buff your nearby Gargoyle (or Dark Arbiter) and Army of the Dead Ghouls for 30 seconds after using Dark Transformation.
- Developers' note: The previous implementation of Commander of the Dead had too many edge cases where it would not always buff your minions or the window was too tight and created less than ideal rotational impact. We have instead updated it to be an aura around the Death Knight for the duration that will always buff their Gargoyle or Army of the Dead ghoul regardless of when they were spawned in after Dark Transformation was used.
- Developers' note: There are additional changes for Unholy Death Knights coming in future 10.0.7 PTR builds that aim to address some quality of life concerns and underperforming talents.
- Protector of the Pack's cap now stores up to 400% of the Druid's spell power for Balance, Feral, and Guardian and 300% spell power for Restoration (was 240% for all specializations).
- New Talent: Tranquil Mind - Increases Omen of Clarity's chance to activate Clearcasting to 5% and Clearcasting can stack 1 additional time.
- New Talent: Deep Focus - When Moonfire, Rake, Rip, or Rejuvenation are active on a single target, their effects are increased 40%.
- Embrace of the Dream now also triggers on targets with the Regrowth heal over time effect.
- Regenerative Heartwood now also extends the duration of Ironbark by 4 seconds.
- Natural Wisdom is now a baseline effect on Innervate for Restoration Druids. No longer increases mana regeneration by 5% and the additional Innervate's effectiveness has been reduced to 50% (was 100%).
- Improved Wild Growth has moved to a new location one slot to the right.
- Cultivation has moved to Improved Wild Growth's previous location.
- Nourish has moved to Cultivation's previous location.
- Tranquil Mind occupies Nourish's previous location.
- The Forest's Flow/Wild Synthesis choice node has moved to a new location directly below Nourish's new location.
- Embrace of the Dream and Budding Leaves have swapped locations.
- Germination and Power of the Archdruid have swapped locations.
- Invigorate is no longer on a choice node with Power of the Archdruid and has moved locations to directly beneath Overgrowth.
- Power of the Archdruid is now on a choice node with Undergrowth.
- Circle of Life and Death is now on a choice node with Deep Focus.
- Dracthyr's racial ability Chosen Identity will now also cause Dracthyr to automatically assume their Visage form when they resurrect.
- Dracthyr now know the Aerial Halt ability, like Dragonriding drakes, that allows them to significantly reduce their forward movement.
- Draconic Legacy now increases Stamina by 3%/6% (was 2%/4%).
- Foci of Life has been redesigned - Renewing Blaze restores you more quickly, causing damage you take to be healed back over 4 seconds.
- Ancient Flame has been redesigned - Casting Emerald Blossom or Verdant Embrace reduces the cast time of your next Living Flame by 40%.
- Ancient Flame has been moved to Roar of Exhilaration's location in the talent tree.
- Roar of Exhilaration has been removed.
- Verdant Embrace healing increased by 35%.
- Thunder Focus Tea now causes Enveloping Mist to become instant cast in addition to its current effect.
- Faith in the Light's block chance increased to 15/30% (was 5/10%).
- Focused Enmity has been redesigned - When Avenger's Shield strikes a single enemy, it deals additional Holy damage.
- Corrected a tooltip error with Light of the Titan's heal over time effect.
- A major rework to Retribution Paladin is underway and more changes will be coming in future PTR builds. For details on the changes, visit this forum post: Retribution Paladin Design in 10.0.7
- Fixed an issue causing Expiation to deal more damage than intended and ignore damage reduction effects.
- Earth Elemental and Primal Earth Elemental no longer taunt or pulse threat to enemies the Shaman is not in combat with.
- Earth Elemental and Primal Earth Elemental no longer taunt or pulse threat to enemies that are attacking a player with a tank specialization.
- Astral Shift duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Planes Traveler no longer increases the duration of Astral Shift.
- Astral Bulwark now reduces damage taken by an additional 20% (was 15%).
- Improved Lightning Bolt removed.
- Thunderstorm has been moved to Improved Lightning Bolt's position in the talent tree.
- Lightning Bolt damage increased by 20% for all specializations.
- Go With the Flow now reduces the cooldown of Spirit Walk by 10/20 seconds (was 7.5/15 seconds).
- Thunderous Paws can now trigger once every 20 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Poison Cleansing Totem now removes all Poisons effects from the target (was 1).
- Enfeeblement now applies during Hex and lasts for 6 seconds after Hex ends.
- Ancestral Wolf Affinity has moved to the class tree and removed from all specialization trees.
- Focused Insight has moved to the Enhancement and Elemental specialization trees in place of Ancestral Wolf Affinity.
- Developers' note: This is intentionally being removed from Restoration to avoid having too many talents that modify heal values.
- Swirling Currents has been redesigned - Increases the healing done by Healing Stream Totem and Cloudburst Totem by 10%/20%.
- Several talents have moved positions in the class tree.
- Healing Stream Totem has swapped positions with Spiritwalker's Grace in the talent tree.
- Swirling Currents has swapped positions with Graceful Spirit/Spiritwalker's Aegis in the talent tree.
- Ancestral Guidance has swapped positions with Nature's Swiftness in the talent tree.
- Nature's Guardian has swapped positions with Totemic Surge in the talent tree.
- Earth Shield has swapped positions with Earth Elemental in the talent tree.
- Elemental Orbit has been moved under Earth Shield in the talent tree.
- Starter builds have been updated for all 3 specializations.
- Lightning Bolt damage has been increased by 35%.
- Chain Lightning damage increased by 35%.
- Wellspring healing reduced by 30%.
Water Shield has been removed from the talent tree and is now learned at level 12.
- Resurgence has moved to Water Shield's position in the talent tree.
- New Talent: Current Control - Reduces the cooldown of Healing Tide Totem by 30 seconds.
- New Talent: Tide Turner - The lowest health target of Healing Tide Totem is healed for 30% more and receives 15% more healing from you for 4 seconds.
- A choice node has been added below Mana Tide Totem:
- New Talent: Temporary Name [Name Not Final] - Increases the duration and radius of Mana Tide Totem.
- New Talent: Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem - After using Mana Tide Totem, the cast time of Healing Wave and Chain Heal is reduced and the mana cost of Healing Wave and Chain Heal are reduced for 10 seconds.
- Flow of the Tides now grants an additional bounce of Chain Heal in addition to its current effect.
- Unleash Life now converts 40% of Wellspring overhealing to an absorb shield (was 25%).
- Ever-Rising Tide has been removed.
- Downpour has been moved to Ever-Rising Tide's position in the talent tree.
- Nature's Focus has been removed.
- The PvP Talent Tidebringer has moved to Nature's Focus' position as a 2-point talent.
- A connection has been added between Tidebringer and Primal Tide Core/High Tide.
- Chain Heal's tooltip has been updated to indicate its jump distance to give more context to the Tidebringer talent.
- Call of Thunder has been removed.
- Stormkeeper has been moved to Call of Thunder's position in the talent tree.
- Acid Rain and Overflowing Shores are no longer on a choice node together. Acid Rain remains in its position and Overflowing Shores is directly below Healing Rain.
Seite 1WoW Patch 10.0.7 - vorläufige Patch Notes - Klassen
Seite 2WoW Patch 10.0.7 - vorläufige Patch Notes - Drachenreiten, Berufe
Seite 3 Bildergalerie zu WoW Patch 10.0.7: Die ersten Mega-Patch-Notes zum Mini-Update
nächste Seitenächste Seite